Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Best Birthday Gift EVER!

Today I had the best birthday gift anyone could ever ask for....a Nephew!

When Erica found out she was pregnant 9 months ago we figured out her due date was October 7 - my birthday. I never imagined Baby Boose would actually be born on that day!!!

He was born today via C-Section at 2:58 pm. He was 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long. He has a lot of blondish hair, and he is cute as a button.

Here are some pictures of my precious new nephew...He is so sweet and precious. Erica and Dave are doing great...they are floating in the clouds.

We are not sure of this little bundle's name yet, but I will keep you posted.

What an awesome birthday gift!




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Molly!!!
We were so excited when we heard they had a boy! He is beautiful! The pictures are great and we are all so happy for Erica and Dave. I can't wait to see and hold him at Christmas; now I am an Aunt, YEA!
Jennifer

Jeanne said...

Hi Molly
So glad Porter is here with us. He is just adorable! What a joy! Can't wait to see him. Grandma & Grandpa loved the pictures.
See you soon
Love
Aunt Jeanne