Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trick or Treat - An Angel and a Princess

Months ago I bought two angel costumes on clearance thinking I would be way ahead of the game for trick or treat. Well, low and behold, when asked what she was going to be for trick or treat, she always replied, "A Blue Cat." Even after me trying to convince her that I had a really cool angel outfit, she could not be coerced. So, I went to bought the supplies to make her Blue Cat costume, and wouldn't you know it as we are getting dressed for trick or treat, she says she wants to be a princess!! So, I went to the closet and used the dress Avery wore in Mom's wedding this summer. At least one of the angel outfits got used. Regardless, we had a great time and beautiful weather - it was in the 60's that day!




No comments: